It feels good to just sit down and begin typing away on my Macbook snuggled in my pink bathrobe. I have just arrived home from shopping, sitting cozy and watching last night's episode of Smash on the PVR, it has become a post-taped event for mamabear and I. This show brings out the best of New York City and why I love musicals so much. Katherine McPhee's character, Karen, is simply enchanting every time she begins to sing which is especially demonstrated in this episode where her sexy number might have some men drooling through the television screens. The "Let's be Bad" episode flashbacks to a Marilyn Monroe event portraying how drugs were so eminently present even while she was on set filming. Karen shows her "bad" and sexy side at a government party she attends with her boyfriend, however due to a last minute sitting arrangement, she finds herself with a potential favour she might want to cash in the near future.
Below: check out how Katherine McPhee puts her heels on while on camera. I could learn a thing for this weekend. (Photo credit: Photo by NBC
–
©
2012 NBCUniversal, Inc.)

No comments:
Post a Comment