I will begin my first post by raving about some products that were recommended to me by a few Youtube gurus and Lush fanatics. During wintery seasons, my body tends to take a beating on maintaining natural moister and hydration thus is why I have resorted to a brand I once felt the store-smell to be a little to much to handle. The three areas I need most work on are my chapped lips, elbows and knees. The additional item at the bottom was a bonus for me.
Sweet Lips: Chocolate and Vanilla sugar scrub (edible)
The gentlemen at the Lush store allowed me to try all the products but once I placed sweet lips on my lips, I was told I could lick off the product soon after. Not only was I shocked to hear this but that it actually tasted good. This will not be a regular thing to do as digesting products to help the body regain moisture is not a natural thing to do.
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
After my yoga class, I took a shower wanting to try out this product. I used Ro's Argan after exfoliating and having shaved my legs so that my body can be conditioned by this new found product. Leaving the product throughout my body for 7-10 minutes, I then rinsed off as it is indicated in the directions. Not only has it been 5 hours after showering but the Rose-scented-Argan oil conditioner is still prominent. I am very please and am looking forward to a hydrated body these few more months of "winter".
Lovely Jubblies:
I will tell you a bit about this product and will come back with a 4-6 weeks report on results as readers will be intrigued after the post. As the website says, this is a cream for your lovely décolletage area releasing tightening meadowsweet infusion with firming power for your girls to help fight the forces of gravity!
I am living the Best Life for Me and have no doubt it is what it's meant to be!
xo Lovelies!



No comments:
Post a Comment