Thursday, March 29, 2012

PlanetPit Tour 2012

Ticket for PlantPit Tour 2012


On Wednesday night, I went to the Mr.305's concert with my colleague Damelis. She is so awesome and I thank her once again for joining me that night. Pitbull is known for making people dance to his featured songs and performing to sold out concerts, such as this one. 

There were three to four opening acts prior to Pitbull that were local artists but nothing beats the set of songs performed by Flo Rida. The crowd roared when he was announced to come on stage, pumping up the crowd singing his popular songs and taking his shirt off showing his abs. During his set, Flo Rida climbed onto his bouncer's shoulders who walked him through the crowd situated in the General Admission area, up the stairs near where I was standing and all the way back down while never letting go of Flo Rida. This bouncer must be receiving a very BIG compensation especially having done this for the whole second part of "I Got a Good Feeling" song.

After two hours and fifteen minutes waiting for Pitbull to sing, he came on with a bang singing his most recent popular songs as well as his old goodies. My favourite part from the night would have to be moving seats from where I was to joining a friend of Damelis' who was sitting in the reserved lower level. He had two additional tickets and gave them to us so we can enjoy the rest of the concert with a better view.


Enjoy some of the pictures taken on Wednesday night. 

Me and Damelis



Left: Pitbull shown on a screen prior to coming on stage
  Pitbull performing "Boom, Boom, Boom"


No comments:

Post a Comment