Ever notice how packed fitness facilities become on the first week of January? Every year, the human population's most common resolution is going to the gym and getting fit for that New Year - chances are, the majority do not last past the second week of January. Since going to see my mother in Ottawa this past Christmas, I have been going to LA Fitness predominantly for their fitness classes and the only reason why I signed up for a membership. This past month, I have been going 4-6 times to the gym with a day of soccer games included in my routine. I am supposed to be headed out the door right now but have decided to finish this post prior to -in case I decide to take a bubble bath after tonight's kickboxing class. Here's to another 6 day week at LA Fitness!

No comments:
Post a Comment