Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's pleut-ing

raining with a side of wine:

Came home from work a tad tired than usual and all I wanted to do was undress and rest. However, my stomach would not allow me to do so. Jordan began prepping the rice and chicken for some Indian style curry while I decided to bake some tilapia covered in panko crumbs. If you have never tried panko check this website for Asian creations using Panko, they are Asian-born crumbs and are much healthier for you. 

It was shining bright today, making it 24 degrees Celsius for the current temperature that we felt tilapia would be ideal on such a beautiful day. We began to cook/bake tonight's dinner that suddenly, it began pouring rain. It was very windy and the rain was coming down very strong. I decided to capture this moment using my iPhone, but I just noticed you might not be able to see the drops of hail as it is not very clear. The rain seemed as though it would not stop and the hail was hitting the top of the BBQ cover while the drops later fell to the ground. Sure was  something for the history books especially since there was no sign of hail after the storm passed through.


Nothing beats a curry, fish, and salad dinner like a nice glass of wine:

Cheers to my lovelies,
Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment