Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Foster The People on a Tuesday Night

Taking the 407 is such a peaceful drive especially when there are only a few cars driving along side of you. Jordan, his mom and I are off to see Foster the People perform live in just a couple hours. They are a group of men who sing pop rock headlining their single "Pumped up Kicks" which I am sure you have all heard.

I have never seen Toronto highways with such clearance and non-congestic traffic especially around 4:45 in the afternoon. We left work early in case we were to hit bumper to bumper traffic... It appears we will have more time to eat dinner after all.

I am enjoying my last week here in Canadaland, as my American cousins call it, before I am to travel for a work assignment to Arizona. I should be arriving next Monday morning, working remotely that day from the hotel, loosing the jet lag hopefully and then picking up a gift I put on hold at Barney's.

When I come back to Canada next Friday, Jordan is picking me up and we are headed north towards the capital city of Ottawa. I am looking forward to seeing my mom, little brother, Hector and all my friends whom I have missed so much. Sandee darling you must stay that weekend and not go camping. Vero get ready for some concert T-shirt making, Brendis will jay be with you? Jason here is your official shutout, yes I cannot wait to see you too buddy. There are many others to mention and I too look forward to seeing you, downtown Ottawa perhaps on July 1st?

I am off to my concert as we have just arrived.

Hugs and kisses always,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment