After getting dressed for this 25 degrees Celsius weather, Jordan and I went to William's Cafe for breakfast: I had eggs Benedict with a green tea latte (my usual) and Jordan had chicken panini pesto. We were so hungry that we finished eating in about half the time it usually takes us. This was a good thing since we were on a mission today to complete a few errands. Our first stop: Phillips Jewellers to replace Sebastian's gold chain necklace I bought him with a shorter-lengthen one. Sebastian: I will not post a picture here since you read my blogs, therefore you will just have to wait to see it in person, the chain is absolutely beautiful.
After the jewellers, I decided to take Jordan to the South African store a colleague had taken me during yesterday's lunchtime. If any of you like beef jerky then you will like South Africa's famous Biltong. The Biltong Bar located inside the South African store literally looks like pieces of meat hanging from a steel bar that can be cut up into bite sized pieces and enjoyed right off the rack.
![]() |
| Can you spot the non-fatty ones? |
Our third errand was to Whole Foods to buy a case of coconut water. For those that are still hearing the buzz around this healthy drink and are hesitating, read this article. Jordan bought us a case full that we can have for the week, I personally think it will be gone within days since he loves drinking it. See picture below which shows how much is gone after buying the case this morning.
![]() |
| There were 12 in this case when we bought it |
Freshen up with some coconut water and let me know what brands you like!
Happy Saturday,
Jessica xox.


No comments:
Post a Comment