![]() |
| my mom |
I had put together an intimate gift for my mom which included makeup products, bath products and accessories to store the makeup in. She has always admired my love for makeup and my growing collection that I decided to buy her a couple of my favourite products just for her. Since for Salvadoreans Mother's Day is always celebrated on May 10th, I decided to mail my gift on Monday May 7th hoping that it were to arrive on the day of or before May 10th. To my utmost luck, my gift arrived on the morning of May 10th and the phone calls from my mother began ringing that afternoon. She was very surprised when I finally answered my phone after my work day as she thanked me for the intimate touch on the products.
Since today is based on the Canadian tradition, Jordan, his sister Mandy and I invited their mom Judy and Mandy's mother-in-law for brunch at Coppola's http://www.coppolas.ca/ which is an Italian restaurant in the city St. Catherine's, Ontario that had the entire restaurant set-up into a buffet style for the special day. I do not think the pictures do the place justice but Coppola's has become a favourite restaurant of Jordan's and mine since the service and food are always excellent.
![]() |
| pictures from Coppola's brunch |
Jordan also enjoys taking pictures of me whenever we are together as you can see with the few I posted below from this morning's brunch.
![]() | ||||||
| such a beautiful day to keep smiling |
![]() |
a painting from within Coppola's
|
Remembering that today is about family: I am also very proud to be related to these lovely ladies who are also moms.
![]() | |||||
| My cousin Roxy with daughter Chloe and mi Tia Gloria |
My cousin Karen after giving birth to baby Leah and my aunt happy with her new grandchild pictured below.








No comments:
Post a Comment