Thursday, May 10, 2012

SpringFest at Hatch


Uno, Dos, Tres!


I wish you were all able to join me today performing my salsa number with a group of colleagues. Nonetheless, I will tell you all about it and show you pictures so that you feel as if you were front row watching us dance. 

Leading up until today, the past three weeks were about missing a couple hours of work, rearranging schedules and mostly having to work from another office which is not my home office. As we only had three weeks to prepare, the participants who decided to dance, were very determined to learn the basic steps and the choreography which Juan had put together for us. I am very proud of our group as some have never danced to Latin music let alone dance a single step to music -anything can happen when you stick your mind to it! Our very own "Carlitos" who is not of Spanish decent, decided to not only join our group but also join the line dancers which made him the most loved dancer for stepping completely out of his shell. All the performers were amazing and I am extremely proud being a part of a company which celebrates various culture experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment