Another adaptation of Nicholas Sparks:
A little date night can just be what the doctor ordered. After some much needed alone time this past Sunday, my boyfriend Jordan and I were driving around the neighbourhood figuring out what we should do for that evening. The weather was not the greatest in comparison to these last few months that we decided to simply have a movie/dinner date. The one good thing about moving to the GTA, is Oakville's VIP movie theatre where it is solely 19+ and the individual seats are cushioned with rocking-motion mobility for the utmost comfort. When you order form the concession stand, the employees bring you meals and drinks (alcoholic and non-) directly to your seat. It feels like you are important for those 1.5 to 3 hours of watching a movie.
We had looked through the only three movies that were playing on Sunday: We already watched The Hunger Games and American Reunion which left us to watch yet another Nicholas Sparks movie. I, of course, was uber excited as Nicholas is my favourite author of romantic novels plus he is always keeping me on my toes with his different endings. I had seen previews to The Lucky One but I had wanted to read the book prior to watching the movie. Jordan bought us the tickets and we were on our way to watch the movie.
Zac Efron was a perfect Logan, beautiful eyes as always and his trained sexy bod was something to make the teenage girls squeal. I will not spoil the movie if you have not seen it but what I will share are a couple of pictures that I am linking from a google search. I will always recommend to read a Nicholas Sparks novel - any one of them- but for now, go on and feel Lucky.
![]() |
| From a magazine |





No comments:
Post a Comment