Happy Easter Lovelies,
It has been a couple of days since I last posted because I was working on preparations for Easter festivities. I was put on desert and basket-filling duty as those are tasks I quite excel at. This year, I decided to make chocolate cupcakes, layered with vanilla icing, and topped with various Easter-themed marshmallows that were purchased at Wal-Mart. It is the best [Canadian] Supercentre when seeking a variety of neat themed-ideas with overall best prices. This is also where my boyfriend and I stocked up on Kinder Surprise Chocolates as they are really good and are also peanut-free (one of the great grandchildren is allergic to peanuts).
My boyfriend's family all came over for the annual Easter egg-hunt that took place at his mother's house in Oakville. This event is usually for all the great-grandchildren to convene together in one place while enjoying each others company in strengthening the family ties. This family is very close and it could not have been a better time sharing moments with them than this past weekend.
I also went golfing for the first time this Easter weekend - let me correct this, I was the golf cart driver (see picture below). My boyfriend obtained coupons from work that granted us coupons with 50% off when golfing 18 holes that he also invited his siblings to come out for the afternoon. That day was quite chilly however the warmth from the sun definitely made me a content person while driving the golf cart. If you are into spending hours driving a machine with no seat belt and hitting short balls while at it, this is the kind of sport to do especially if you are not a Pro! I will now be hitting up a couple of driving ranges as my boyfriend loves golf and it is something he and I and can together.
Would anyone like to join us next weekend?
xoxo Jessica
![]() |
| Hidden Lake Golf and Country Club |
In Picture I am wearing:
- Charlotte Russe jacket
- leggings purchased at The Bay
- black Aldo boots
- Ray Ban sunglasses purchased by my boyfriend
- gold/amethyst ring inherited from my grandma

No comments:
Post a Comment