Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Moving into Central Park

It's that time of the year when people still believe in not wearing white after Labour Day. For me, I spent this past weekend worrying more about moving boxes, furniture, clothes, and shoes. For those that have followed my moving journey, every single one of my shoes made it through another trip to a new place Jordan and I can claimed our own.

This experience began the day Jordan took me to a view places as we were very eager to find a place that would suit us our personalities. The Realtor met us in the lobby of a building we had briefly researched on the internet and thought Jordan's grandfather, Stanley, would love to see. Stanley was ecstatic to view the place as he too has been looking for a new place to live. At the end of that day, Stanley and I both liked the two bedroom over the single; and Jordan definitely loved the place. With the various amenities that come with the condo, it was a confirmed selling point for us.

After various boxes, furniture, and plenty of clothes later, we have settled into our new beautiful place with plenty of privacy and things to do both in the building and surrounding areas. Jordan is most pleased as this is something we can both enjoy, cook the meals we love and grow closer together.

To my friends visiting from Ottawa: I do not want to hear that you cannot come visit because you don't want to bother; I managed to fit three beds into this two bedroom condo and you are more than welcome to come visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment