As you are all aware of my recent move, I must now confess my perspective on "priority purchases" has slightly changed. I used to cross the Canada-USA border whenever I had a chance to shop for clothes, shoes, and accessories. Yesterday, proved to be enforce my first statement as I headed to the Fashion Outlets after waiting an hour and a half to cross the Lewiston Bridge. Target was the first stop made, but forgetting my list back in Canada definitely hurt me as I missed a few things needed for the new place. Luckily Marshall's was the next stop thinking I could look for kitchen appliances at a better price; and I was not mistaken.
A french brand which I was first introduced to by Jordan's mom: Le Creuset is a well known cast iron cookware manufacturer allowing home cooking to be very enjoyable. The better the appliance you use, the easier it becomes when preparing your everyday meals. I came out of Marshall's purchasing two things: one was a white ceramic bowl that was made in Portugal in which I will place Jordan's tomatoes and my first Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Round French Oven. I am thrilled to say I have crossed back into Canada with my sole purchases being for my kitchen and are being put to use as I typed this post.
Come on over for some home cooking!
xo Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment