Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oasis of The Seas

Such a beautiful ship with the name Oasis is truly a must see!

I have been rather busy with my new position at work that Jordan and I planned a getaway to the beach. Not only were we able to see the beach, the fluffy white sand, but also the aquamarine ocean that the Caribbean has to offer! Our trip did start out on an interesting journey as I will list what went down:

1. delayed flights, twice
2. cancelled flight... had to switch flights
3. lost luggage.. arrived hours before boarding
4. Relaxing cruise
5. changed delayed flight back home


During this New Year of planning, my one year of blogging came and went a few weeks ago. I cannot believe this blog hasn't been a priority as I wish it could be; I will try to change that.




No comments:

Post a Comment