After a long work week...
Today is a relief putting my project report behind me since I gave it to the client this afternoon. I have not typed a post this past week as I have been working late in the office preparing the close out report. The client had stayed an additional business day to go over all that was to be accomplished for closing the project, which included a final written part us. As I was the one who spearheaded the report and all contents: documents, drawings, client references, memos... etc., it was important for me to be present at all business hours since engineers tend to work weird hours thus is why I accumulated extra overtime hours. In the end, the client was very impressed with the presentation of the final report, especially the organized way I placed all deliverables (documents and drawings being issued to the client) so that it was easy to follow.Sorry I have been so MIA due to my workload, but I will try to write more often.
--------------------------------------
I am finally home watching some YouTube videos of my favourite gurus as Jordan is on a conference call with the Australia office. His everyday workday revolves around software development and having constant communication with Australia since our main servers are from there and his recent project is based out of there. Well it is almost 6:30PM and I can smell the wild salmon cooking downstairs -best maple syrup and lemon scent you could have in your house. Yummy! I shall make my way downstairs now, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment